Glen Providence Park

 Home / Departments / Parks & Recreation / Glen Providence Park

Glen Providence Park was established in 1935 as the result of a gift of ground from George Butler, a late owner of the Broomall House and estate.

Glen Providence features 25 acres of hillsides covered with mature trees and bushes of many varieties. It provides an ideal environment for nature study and offers natural protection for nesting birds.

The hiking trails, bird sanctuary, pond, and creek add to the natural beauty of this quiet park tucked in the bustling town of Media.

Friends of Glen Providence Park



Contact Us

About Delaware County

Delaware County, presently consisting of over 184 square miles divided into forty-nine municipalities is the oldest settled section of Pennsylvania.


Read more